Walking with a dog



I have a dog and I'm used to walk 2-3 times a day with her-it up to how often my dear daughters will. On the morning I use to walk a just 2-3 kilometers before I go to work. I'm quite busy on the mornings so the turn is short. On the late afternoon, after my working day,  I take just a short walk, that is enough to let her do her needed outfits. And then on late evening, after our home routines, I usually take a little longer walk or one of my sporty daughters take a long lasting run with her.

On the morning (spring, summer and autumn) I use to wear out my old and very comfortable white and red  Ecco shoes, black boot-cut Lindex -jeans and T-shirt. If it is chilly weather I use my old red quilted jacket and if it is raining I use my black  Ril's coat that works also as a raincoat.

As said the evening run is usually the main exercise. Then we use to run out it and then we use trainers and  sportwears.


Best Regards


Classy Auntie

Comments