Skip to main content

Walking with a dog



I have a dog and I'm used to walk 2-3 times a day with her-it up to how often my dear daughters will. On the morning I use to walk a just 2-3 kilometers before I go to work. I'm quite busy on the mornings so the turn is short. On the late afternoon, after my working day,  I take just a short walk, that is enough to let her do her needed outfits. And then on late evening, after our home routines, I usually take a little longer walk or one of my sporty daughters take a long lasting run with her.

On the morning (spring, summer and autumn) I use to wear out my old and very comfortable white and red  Ecco shoes, black boot-cut Lindex -jeans and T-shirt. If it is chilly weather I use my old red quilted jacket and if it is raining I use my black  Ril's coat that works also as a raincoat.

As said the evening run is usually the main exercise. Then we use to run out it and then we use trainers and  sportwears.


Best Regards


Classy Auntie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clothes are said to be part of ones personality

Clothes are said to be part of ones personality. True or not, who knows? When I do choose my clothes, I usually prefer classy clothes. I do like them and feel that they are part of me. I pay more attention to my jackets, skirts, and pants than to shirts and pullovers. That's because I have to change my shirts and pullovers more often than my jackets or trousers, or skirts. Shirts have to be changed quite often, so they can be cheaper than jackets. I have used many years. Sometimes my dear cat destroys part of my clothes. Her nails are quite sharp, and she loves scratching. You know that if you do have any. Don't worry about broken clothes. You can use Japanese thinking, which they fixing broken glass or porcelain (kintsugi or kintsukoroi). I use the same philosophy for my broken clothing. I do not try to fix it invisibly, but I do it as art. Or what do you think skirt I made from old jeans?      Burda style 6/2025 MD 108              

How to find reasonable clothes?

Photos MM Is it always worth buying  new clothes? Wouldn't it make sense to peek into the closet and see what's in it? You also need to consider the environmental impact when you are shopping.  One point of view doing shopping is that I don't want to waste money. However I want to dress up classy and stylish. It means that I do have some basic clothes such like jacket suits, blouses, jeans and shirts. I also use some basic colors in my wardrobe. I love blue, black, white and grey. But I do also like a lot of some colorful colors such like red, pink and turquoise. I usually use sale seasons when I do buy my clothes. I also  choose my clothes that I can use them with my former clothes. Maybe that's why I do have such a lot of black and blue clothes.

Simply hat

Photos MM   One hat is two hat just turn it over. Flowers for sunny summer days. Enjoy it!    I think that we aunties have realized that we are not too long here, so we know that we have to do things we love. That's why you have to live bravely and enjoy this moment. Do things you love. Take time for yourself even that the feeling is that you are too busy.    With love   Classy Auntie