Skip to main content

Green jacket

 

 

 


Photos Margit Mannila 

 


The green jacket is now finished. The cows on the back of the jacket, in particular, bring a smile to my face. I like cows because they are very clam animals.

What do you think is the best detail on this jacket?

 

💕 PIÈCE UNIQUE 
💕 MATIÈRE REVALORISÉE 
💕 FAIT MAIN À LAPUA  
💕 COUTURE REVALORISÉE 
💕 MODÈLE UNIQUE  1/1
💕 DEPUIS 2012,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ecco shoes

Ecco is one of my favorite shoe mark. Unfortunately the Ecco shop in my home city closed on last week. So I did a little shopping there.

A sunny summer day

Today it was a sunny summer day. This day will be one of memorable day in my life: I met the very first time my eldest daughter's father-in-law. How to dress for this kind of important visit? I was really happy that the place we met was a summer cottage, because it is quite an informal environment. Oh dear... the best days of body have gone years ago... So I was able to choose just casual jeans and  casual Esprit T- shirt. I prefer to my old Longchamp bag, KappAhl jeans with my linen Ril's blazer. Accessories are from UltraArt and named Charlotta . Shoes by Esprit . Charlotta neclace is 149,- €, Charlotta ring is 99,-€ and Charlotta earrings are 79,-€ . Happy Summer Classy Auntie

Clothes are said to be part of ones personality

Clothes are said to be part of ones personality. True or not, who knows? When I do choose my clothes, I usually prefer classy clothes. I do like them and feel that they are part of me. I pay more attention to my jackets, skirts, and pants than to shirts and pullovers. That's because I have to change my shirts and pullovers more often than my jackets or trousers, or skirts. Shirts have to be changed quite often, so they can be cheaper than jackets. I have used many years. Sometimes my dear cat destroys part of my clothes. Her nails are quite sharp, and she loves scratching. You know that if you do have any. Don't worry about broken clothes. You can use Japanese thinking, which they fixing broken glass or porcelain (kintsugi or kintsukoroi). I use the same philosophy for my broken clothing. I do not try to fix it invisibly, but I do it as art. Or what do you think skirt I made from old jeans?      Burda style 6/2025 MD 108